Saturday, August 6, 2022

Backyard Bliss Scrapbook Sampler

 Backyard Bliss speaks to my soul!  As you know, I am a farmer and shepherd. So being comfortable at home is an understatement.  How many of you have worked to make your home your sanctuary?  I created the Sampler this month to coordinate, so you can really document and record your summer life thoroughly.  

The Bitterroot Paper Crafts Scrapbook Sampler is a limited edition, precut and prestamped two page layout. You receive an accessory to use with your layout and with future projects too. I also include page protectors. The CTMH page protectors are some of the best in the industry.   You can let me know which of our three designs you want included: Top Loading, Side Loading or Strap Hinge (for CM albums.) The cost of the kit is $20 for local pick up, and it is $25 if you need it shipped within the lower 48 states.

This fun layout is supposed to be easy to put together and pretty to look at.  There are  written instructions included and a facebook tutorial on how to construct the layout, if you are a visual learner.  You are welcome to put it together just as I have done, or change it up and make it your very own design.  This is meant to inspire you, a “jumping off point,” as I like to say.





To purchase this now use the link below, or you can email me at BitterrootPaperCrafts@gmail.com and I can complete your order via PayPal invoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backyard Bliss Scrapbook Sampler

 Backyard Bliss speaks to my soul!  As you know, I am a farmer and shepherd. So being comfortable at home is an understatement.  How many of...