Friday, June 4, 2021

Special Offer this June

 Any order placed on my website, BitterrootPaperCrafts.CTMH.com , will receive a free Petite Perks stamp set. Our current options are pictured below. Once your order is placed I will contact you to find out which one you want and then I will pop it in the mail!  

If you place more than one order, you can pick more than one stamp. No problem. These are while supplies last so please understand these may run out. I will do my best. 

Have a great day,

Amy 






3 comments:

  1. Yesterday it wouldn’t work.. now today it does! Yay!
    Anyways I can’t wait to place my order and get my 🐷! 💕

    ReplyDelete

Backyard Bliss Scrapbook Sampler

 Backyard Bliss speaks to my soul!  As you know, I am a farmer and shepherd. So being comfortable at home is an understatement.  How many of...