Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Welcome To My Newest Kit-The Scrapbook Sampler

 The scrapbook sampler is a a concept that was inspired by a few of my friends and customers.  They have seen the ongoing success of the Paper Inspiration Kit (PIK)and asked why I hadn’t created a similar version for the scrapbookers in our group.  

It took me a while to come up with the pillars or areas of focus for these kits.  What is the reason behind creating another kit? The reason for the PIK is to help my customers make easy cards that are cute and build their collection of ink colors up over time on a budget. If they are new to stamping they can try it out and if they are experienced they can add to it.  It has a purpose.  So now I am creating a Kit for my scrabookers and Close To My Heart already creates a gorgeous three page layout kit every month.  Why do it?

Well, the Sampler is going to help you do a couple things.  You will be sampling the featured papers and combining it with another paper suite, predominately our Wood Grain paper group.  Mainly because that speaks to the lifestyle of me and my customers.  We are from the north and the northeast.  We live most of our lives outdoors and we draw nature or natural tones into our photos.  Secondly, we will be sampling a technique. Something new or different in each of our layouts.  Some you may be familiar with and others may be new to you. Finally I will add in an embellishment that you can use on this layout and then have some left for the next one you create on your own. So that you can tryout new products and see how you like incorporating them into your artwork.

My hope is that, like with the PIK, if you are new to scrapbooking you will enjoy putting your pages together and documenting your life.  It will be easy, cute and budget friendly.  If you are an experienced scrapbooker, you can use this as a jumping off point and add to it.  Change it up and make it into something completely uniquely yours.

Each kit will be precut and pre-stamped.  I am going to pull stamps and thin cuts or embossing folders out of my archives to use that you cannot find in our current catalog.  I want you to see how I am deciding to keep elements, how I am selecting items.  So when you are deciding on what to buy you can make a decision about how that item will work for you “right now” or “in the future” as well.

I am very pleased with this layout.  It is something I am happy to add to my album and share with my family and friends. It definitely has a vibe about it.  






The kit includes:

  • pre-cut and pre-stamped pages
  • Diamond Stickles
  • Photo placeholders
  • (2) Page protectors 
  • Written Instructions with a photo plus a video instruction on how to assemble
The cost of the kit is $20 for local pick up or drop off, and it is an additional $5 for shipping.  Payment can be made via PayPal if arranging shipping.

I hope you like it and if you want to order one, let me know.  If you like it and feel inspired by it also please share that too. We love to see how our friends can reinterpret our artwork.  Have a great day and take care.

3 comments:

  1. I’ll take one please.. see u on the 19th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How come it never says it’s me… it’s me.. Dede!

      Delete
    2. Dede, I am not sure. It must have something to do with your Google profile. I will make sure to have it ready for you. Thank you!

      Delete

Backyard Bliss Scrapbook Sampler

 Backyard Bliss speaks to my soul!  As you know, I am a farmer and shepherd. So being comfortable at home is an understatement.  How many of...